So Carl's Jr has finally invaded Singapore. Truth be told, it doesn't quite hit my sweet spot. The only item that I like on their menu is the 6 Dollar Portabello Mushroom Burger. Straight up stellar. If I were a monkey, that burger would have enough grease to hold me over the winter. *smacks lips* Anyway, I found out that they don't serve it here. *gasp* What the hell? I was telling a friend the other day that if you're gonna globalize, don't do a half-assed job. For real. Give me the full damn menu!
EMO Guy - Ya happy now? Blog Nazi. :P
This has YOUR name written all over it. For those of you out there who don't know what EMO is, watch this for a crash course. Heh.
*** My mom just called me at 3am.
Me: Hello?
Mom: HELLLOOO? Can you hear me?
Me: Yeah. Um, Mom? It's 3 in the morning.
Mom: Oh I know. I didn't think you'd be sleeping.
Me: Um, I was actually about to go to bed. (No, I wasn't) *** EDIT *** (Um, Mom? If you're reading this, I went to bed at 10)
5 Comments:
You lied to mommy??? *shakes head*
Lies. All lies...
- Mr Emopotamus
Jaylin-> Yeah I did. I wasn't about to go to bed as I told her. In actuality, I went to bed at 10. *angelic smile* Are you guarding Cougs with your life? You'd betta Chingga. I miss you tons. :(
Hock-> Did you watch The Ultimate Emo Video? Haha it's awesome. "Stab, stab, die cos my life is a black abyss."
I can't. My office blocks decadent sites, such as the one you are recommending, due to the decaying effect they have on societies values and the impact it could have on my work. And we can't have that now can we.
You, young lady, are what's known as a bad influence.
"I like to be spanked" my ass... Lies! All lies!
Mr "I hate my job and i want to die" Hock
ps not really, my job r0x0rz.
hello...
U catch VERY big fish.
Post a Comment
<< Home