Singland is Love
Ah... It's good to back. It's 1 degrees celcius outside. Um, isn't it supposed to be Spring? Brrr!
A big thank you to EVERYONE for the memories, the laughs, the fun... This trip to Singapore was one of the best ever because of all ya'll. I'll sorely miss you guys. Until next time, easy on the liver. ;) A ton of pictures to come. Can you handle this? Can ya? Can ya? I don't think you're ready for this jelly. Whooooo.
But first things first - Sleep.
A big thank you to EVERYONE for the memories, the laughs, the fun... This trip to Singapore was one of the best ever because of all ya'll. I'll sorely miss you guys. Until next time, easy on the liver. ;) A ton of pictures to come. Can you handle this? Can ya? Can ya? I don't think you're ready for this jelly. Whooooo.
But first things first - Sleep.

2 Comments:
Who are we going to drink with!?
- Hock
Liberated Anarchist-> Yes, this year will be a healthy, moral one. I'll gan bei to that! :)
If you lookin' for me I'll be on the block
With my thang cocked possibly sittin' on a drop (Now)
'Cuz I'm a rida (Yeah)
I'm just a Soul Survivor
'Cuz er'body know the game don't stop
Tryin' to make it to the top for your ass get popped (Now)
If you a rida (Yeah)
Or just a Soul Survivor
CJ De Vries-> I'm sorry man. It was great seeing you those few times tho. You're cool. And you are my fellow ghetto music lurver. :) I like.
Hock-> Tell ya what. Fly over here and I'll buy you a beer. And your favorite Teq shot! Afterall, it's only a 45 min drive away. Heh heh.
Post a Comment
<< Home