Happy Belated Chinese New Year
Um, yeah, THANKS for the invite guys. I had to find out from my brother's webshots that ya'll had a party in You've left me with no choice but to take matters into my own hands and include myself in your little fish-tossing, mess-making, chopstick-holding picture. Hold up. Hey, where's Pam? I can't see her! Seeing as my mom's been telling me how domestic Pam's been lately, she was prolly taking some home-made pineapple tarts out of the oven when they took this picture. Prolly churned her own butter too. Ah.... That's my girl. :) Represent. Pretty soon we'll be going to Tupperware parties together, swapping recipes, and chilling in your kitchen crocheting. U-Nice and Dolly can come with too. So can Jaylin, but she can't bring her posse of boys. *grin* I am so stoked!
Gong Xi Fa Cai! This is the token Chinese New Year shot from me to you. Granted, I took it last year while at the Bellagio but whatever. Don't ask me why or how it fits into the casino's "theme" 'cos it's hella random. It's the ultimate New Year picture and I'll tell you why.1) It's the Year of the Dog and there's a dog in my super awesome picture.
2) It's Chinese New Year aaand? There ya go. There's a Chinese chick dancing gaily by the dog. Booyah!

4 Comments:
hey, i'm glad you very subtly invited me to your tupperware party... thanks...and "posse"? WHAT THE! they can't come too??!! fine. i'm out!
Wasssup?? We missed you to much Leth! When you coming back home? Saturday nights are not the same without you. We've got a big screen now. It'll be awesome especially when we hook up some of Avriels' personal collection up ( if you know what I mean). :)
Happy Birthday Babes. What you doing celebrating your birthday not in Provo? Missing u like hell.
U make me laugh... =D
LEthe LEe!! i text you but you didn't reply. How are you? reply me or i'ld have to go claim your body. love u-nice
Post a Comment
<< Home